Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2..

So, today's assignment was "who are they" meaning to take a picture that captures the essence of your loved one.  Well, I tried, but I'm not too happy with any of the photos I took today.  My excuse is that we were out of town for a lot of the day and I didn't have a lot of time to get that shot I was looking for.  But, here's what I have.  Any photo that shows Aiden smiling captures his essence.  He's SUCH a happy baby, it's hard to catch him NOT smiling.  He also has the funniest expressions, which is what I was trying to catch today..but I wasn't so successful. 




2 comments:

  1. I think we just need to make a book of Aidan pictures for people to look at when they're bummed or sad. Instant sunshine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call him my little sunshine all the time. He truly is! ;)

    ReplyDelete